“Life is too short to carry boring bags!!”
So, launching a new collection is always about being trend-led & deep-rooted to Made in India uniqueness.
The Spring Summer Collection is embarked on the journey dedicated to fresh styles and chic silhouettes with a mix of trend and utility. The S/S20 Range Presentation was held on 9th & 10th Oct at Sahara Star International Hotel. We’ve had a great time being a host to a grand event for two days.
Sharing some of the highlights of the grand event hosted by Baggit.
- The S/S20 Range Presentation comprised of a variety of collections from metallic to stud art, from athleisure to retro, etc.
- The objective was the create a collection catering to various personalities of a
- Pan India retail partners like Shoppers Stop; Lifestyle; Pantaloon; Central; Amazon; Flipkart and Myntra etc were a part of the range presentation. They shared their thoughts about the collection and other….
- The collection represented global trends keeping in mind the aesthetics of an Indian women, from the playful one who loves to play with colours (half and half collection) to the perfectionista who is quite precise with the details (geometric collection), from the sleek yet stylish (the sleek collection) to the softie at heart (Soft Comfort Collection).
- All the bags displayed were completely vegan and cruelty-free.
Baggit as a brand always believes in taking valuable feedback from its partners, this helps us build a better brand together. It also creates a stronger bond with our retail partners.
I am so excited to showcase my Baggit S/S20 collection which will be displayed across more than 1000 stores, pan India to our customers and get their feedback, be it at the store, online, through vendors and dealers, etc.
It gives me immense pleasure to tell you that with every collection we inch towards the betterment of not only our products but also for our environment.